Thread: DOD Tables

Potential Tuner

DOD Tables

Is their a table available that allows deletion of V4 in only certain modes. I would like to turn off DOD in my auto C7 when in track/sport/and maybe tour modes much like the manual c7's do. Have compared Manuel and Auto files in Repository and do not see a difference. Is there more tables coming?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Barker View Post
    Is their a table available that allows deletion of V4 in only certain modes. I would like to turn off DOD in my auto C7 when in track/sport/and maybe tour modes much like the manual c7's do. Have compared Manuel and Auto files in Repository and do not see a difference. Is there more tables coming?
    The DOD vs Gear chart is a little different. Third gear has a (1) and their is (??) which also has a (1) I am tempted to try this table from the Manual shift but still concerned about warrantee

If you've already reflashed your car, your powertrain warranty is already gone...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by yonson View Post
    If you've already reflashed your car, your powertrain warranty is already gone...
    No I have only read the computer memory and I have been brushing up on running a log scan. Not licensed yet or used any credits. Still using "no thanks" when prompted.