ok im trying to get this one right and i can see that the estabilitrak is messing with my timing curve and my uncle (the owner) dont want to be getting it off and on every time he wants to blast the highway at 110 ..120 MPH we are down here in mexico and getting on the highways in a brand new 2015b Sierra and going slow is a much effective way to get busted by the drug thugs ,so we try to go as fast as possible to avoid get hickjacked by this motherf23rs but my dear uncle make the mistake of buying the 5.3 Liter instead of the much stoud 6.2 denalli just to save 4000dlls in the diference now it says me i want you to get it run as fast as posible but let the transmision care nanies untouch (shift tq mgt)
so please take a look and maybe im missing something important btw we only have 87 and 91oct avaliable and the truck is completly stock

im attaching the stock file the current and a long run i make to the nearest highway to attempt a max speed run but i can only manage to get 120mph and that just sucks the config is the default imperial

2015 sierra53A6stock.hptnewtune.hptcorredor largo.hpl