Thread: ]2015 Mustang GT] Anyone familiar with JMS PedalMax?

Tuner

]2015 Mustang GT] Anyone familiar with JMS PedalMax?

I was reading this thread http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24924 and it got me wondering, how would you tune the equivalent with HPTuners for a 2015 Mustang GT/Auto car? I realize that's probably a n00b question (I am) or perhaps too broad/generic, but figured I'd ask as a means to start a dialog and possibly share some secrets.

Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by esacteksab View Post
    I was reading this thread http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24924 and it got me wondering, how would you tune the equivalent with HPTuners for a 2015 Mustang GT/Auto car? I realize that's probably a n00b question (I am) or perhaps too broad/generic, but figured I'd ask as a means to start a dialog and possibly share some secrets.

Thanks!
    Driver Demand TQ table. This product is nothing more than a gimmick.

Yep it just fakes the PCM out into thinking you are pushing the pedal harder than you really are. Just push the pedal harder

Tuner
    Thanks everyone!

What intrigued me most was the possibility (?) of more linear acceleration. To me power is more "stepped". It doesn't accelerate like my GM cars have in the past. WOT is fine, sure, but that in-between that leaves something to be desired.

I think that thing is a waste of money personally. I had it on my car and my car kept going into limp mode. I personally think it screws up the ECU and how it reads the TPS causing your ECU to think there are errors.

Quote Originally Posted by wbt View Post
    Driver Demand TQ table. This product is nothing more than a gimmick.
    x2

Not to mention the liability if it has some type of internal fault. Could result in a stuck pedal situation.

-Matt
    There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.