Thread: 2.25 scanner graphs...

Tuner in Training

2.25 scanner graphs...

Trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. Channels are gathering info, layout with gauges works, I can get none of my graphs (tables?) to work and record any information.

Currently just strictly trying to get ONE of them to work. So, been working with timing advance. I'm logging the channels, and have the graph setup as I would a histogram if in 2.24. Any help is appreciated.

Cherokee-Channel-Config.Channels.xml

Cherokee-config.Graphs.xml

Senior Tuner
    I will take a look shortly, but quickly the graphs do not update live while datalogging, you have to save, then close, then reopen the log to see your graphs populated.

If they are still not populated, then you have not recorded or recorded a different channel than what you are adding to your graphs. Very easy to do the wrong ones as the names in the graphs when you select are slightly different than how they are in the channels selection, biggest being the addition of "[sensor]" in the graphs and which is commonly referred to as "SAE" in the channel selections. If you see data recorded, then you can get the graph to work, even after the fact, you don't have to relog, just have to keep playing with the PID selection in the graph to find the one that actually recorded.

Tuner in Training
    I'll try again. Never saved a log because I never saw anything showing in the graphs. Assumed it would be like 2.24 histograms so that you could see what cells you were in at a given point while driving..

They will, soon. Right now you need to save the log, then re-open it to have the graphs populate with data.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Seems everything does in fact work. Guess I had missed that memo. Thanks.