Thread: DIC date wrong after flash

Tuner in Training

DIC date wrong after flash

I'm working on a 2005 GTP. Last time I flashed it, the date on the DIC was reset to the wrong day.
    Any ideas how to fix this?

I have a 2004 GTP that is one day off due to a programming error, and I have always been told that the radio holds the date information?

Thanks
    ________
    Starcraft 2 Replay Cooltycho
    Last edited by KShef; 04-26-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Tuner in Training
    anyone?
    ________
    Fix Ps3
    Last edited by KShef; 04-26-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Potential Tuner
    KSef, I see it's been a while since you posted this. I do not know the answer to your question, but I wanted to ask if you knew anything about this calendar. I just put an aftermarket radio and now I don't have the day and date. I can enter it, it takes it, displays it for a while, and then shortly goes to just dashes. It is retained somewhere because if I try it again, that same input is retained. Also, the day name does not ever come up like it used to. At all.

I was trying to search for information on this, and your question seems to be around the same topic. It always seemed like it looked up (or calculated) a day name after the date input. And now since my radio is gone, it may not have the information. i.e. Inline with your statement about radio holding the date information.

I would appreciate any info you may know about this.

BTW, did you ever gey your problem figured out?

Thanks
    Last edited by GTO3x2; 01-10-2016 at 11:08 PM.