Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner AU Ford Update Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yortt View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the latest version of the 2.25 scanner is please?
    Thanks in advance.
    As of right now, 2.25.2855
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Eric
    Thanks for that, I will request a copy from Stevo at VCM Suite Melbourne while I continue to wait for the beta copy to appear on my log in page.
    Rergards
    Yortt
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Advanced Tuner
    Try this... I copied the link from my User panel
    https://www.hptuners.com/customers/d...oad&build=beta
    Yortt let me know if this works.

Eric let me know if I'm out of line doing this and I will delete it.
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 45T-XR View Post
    Try this... I copied the link from my User panel
    https://www.hptuners.com/customers/d...oad&build=beta
    Yortt let me know if this works.

Eric let me know if I'm out of line doing this and I will delete it.
    45T-XR, Thanks for taking the time to help. The link took me directly to my customer centre page and I only have 2.4 on it the beta dropped of a couple of weeks ago.

Steve in Melbourne responded promptly and sent me a link to 2.25.2852 then another message saying the latest one would come through shortly, not through yet.

I can't believe it's so hard to get access to the latest upgraded copy.

Senior Tuner
    I have a feeling your e-mails are going to a spam folder. Did you get a e-mail reply with a ticket number? If you have an alternate e-mail address, try sending from there.
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    Jamie
    Used the link posted by Eric ........."If you need the beta version (2.25) of VCM Suite, please contact tech support and request it to be added to your customer center"..........can't remember getting a ticket number , when I ordered a license last week there was no problem.
    I also used the email address on my profile page and I just requested it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yortt View Post
    45T-XR, Thanks for taking the time to help. The link took me directly to my customer centre page and I only have 2.4 on it the beta dropped of a couple of weeks ago.

Steve in Melbourne responded promptly and sent me a link to 2.25.2852 then another message saying the latest one would come through shortly, not through yet.

I can't believe it's so hard to get access to the latest upgraded copy.
    I have just emailed you - been tuning V6 Jeeps....

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks Steve

Advanced Tuner
    Ah crap my bad. I'll get back in my box now lol
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Advanced Tuner
    Steve Tayler
    Software & Tuning Support
    VCM Performance & Magnuson Superchargers Australia

After taking to Steve at VCM Suite Melbourne yesterday 2.25 is now on my log in page.

Thanks Steve!

Has anyone got 3.0 working on a ba yet im using haan9aw and cant log much at all using todays fresh version.

Advanced Tuner
    I don't believe there was any additional time spent on the BA strategies. I could be wrong though.

Thanks mate im starting to think this may be the case. Its really screwed me as I have a few BAs and used to get by with 2.24 from my cd copy being able to at least log rpm, speed, iat/ect, spark, etc angle, cam angle, map, commanded lamba and load. Even though the scanner was slow I got by with slow ramp rates. Now since trying 3.0 on a 2nd laptop I cannot connect to the vcm on any car with my old 2.24 setup. I wish this was mentioned before I tried 3.0. I have read the 3.0 has updated the mpvi and will no longer work with older versions of 2.24. Now I can only log rpm, speed, iat/ect and spark. Dtc's no longer work and 50% of flashes now fails which ive never had issues with before. No doubt it looks excellent for fgs and maybe bfs if they work.

If anyone has a newish recent copy of 2.24 or even a 2.25beta i could try I would be extremely greatful until 3.0 is fixed for BAs.

Advanced Tuner
    I've got both man but no net atm :/

All sorted with a newer version of 2.24 that also works with the updated firmware 3.0 did to my mpvi box.

Potential Tuner
    anyone having problems with the scanner not reading map sensor on 2014 fg xr6 turbo pcm?
    ive always had a map reading from this car on 2.24 but cant get it working on 3.0
    all the other cars ive logged eg 2008 2009 2011 have all worked fine.
    map reads a flat 0.1kpa and thats it.

Tuner
    Try logging a different map parameter, there are a couple

I have noticed in the scanner that it does not read DTC fault codes, but if you click clear the engine light is cleared

Advanced Tuner
    anyone having trouble getting any tps or throttle data with the latest update with bf pcms? hacckbc and haccku7 strategies specifically
    i repolled the parameters and lost fair bit of stuff over a previous 3.0 update. kinda hard to log much with it atm :/ not sure if im doing something wrong...

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah sometimes the old parameters are now in different locations so you have to go & manually re-configure/add them to the list again (whichever ones disappear when you click connect to car).

Advanced Tuner
    im logging everything relating to tps and throttle angle. even though it stays when connected/scanning theres no data.