Thread: caliber srt4 pulling throttle...

Tuner in Training

caliber srt4 pulling throttle...

i am having trouble getting the car to keep the 88.7 percent throttle at wot... it did with my previous tune but i was limited to 17.5 lbs of boost. i am fully bolted with a bws turbo and ns1 injectors. should be capable of getting to about 21-22 lbs of boost before they run out of fuel safely. i have got my a/f where i wanted it at 11.5-11.8 at wot, previously it was in the mid 10s.. very rich i know. i have raised all the torque and airflow limiters. in engine diagnostics i started to raise the map delta pressure up higher, and the max tip.. but now that i did that i keep getting a werid surging issue at partial throttle at 1800 to 2500 rpms and its ONLY after a day of running the tune, its like when it learns "adaptives" it starts acting up. am i missing something? maybe the over boost map threshold and tip threshold? my overboost is set to 7k so i know that im not "overboosting" according to that table.. is anyone able to help or have any tips? i have been trying to figure out what the issue is for weeks..thanks!

Do you have a copy of the previous tune and your new tune to compare?
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm