Thread: sd tuning on supercharged 5.3

Tuner in Training

sd tuning on supercharged 5.3

doing all the changes for sd on 3 bar map according to mightyquickz28 post on tuning for boost. we set the maf error to zero but after attempting changes (added 20%) on the ve table in the vacuum portion of the map it doesnt run any richer. seems to be still running off the maf sensor. how does this work and is it supposed to be reading maf at all? doesnt seem it switched over to speed density. we switched the OS to sd 3 bar too if you guys ask lol.

heres the post i went off of

http://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-ind...ers-boost.html

p101, p102, p103 all set to zero (mil first error)
    also set MAF fail to 0 Hz under Diag>Airflow tab
    this should get you failed into SD
    hth

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    p101, p102, p103 all set to zero (mil first error)
    also set MAF fail to 0 Hz under Diag>Airflow tab
    this should get you failed into SD
    hth
    i have all 3 codes set to no error reported. you saying i have to set them back to mil on first error? i already set maf fail to zero so that just leaves the codes the issue then...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 6literc10 View Post
    i have all 3 codes set to no error reported. you saying i have to set them back to mil on first error? i already set maf fail to zero so that just leaves the codes the issue then...
    In order to fail it, you must have it fail on first error. You can uncheck the SES box so the check engine lamp doesnt illuminate, but they have to be set to first error NOT no error reported.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by matty b View Post
    In order to fail it, you must have it fail on first error. You can uncheck the SES box so the check engine lamp doesnt illuminate, but they have to be set to first error NOT no error reported.
    Makes sense thanks alot dude!