Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 camaro load/ maff issues

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Right click inside the table, go to units, then select whichever one you want
    no the old version of software I was using would not allow me to change the units from lbs/min to g/sec, but 3.0 does so all fuelling issues are history. thanks for input from all.

Advanced Tuner
    What did you end up doing with the injector table?
    2011 Z07 Carbon Edition

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    ID puts all their injector flow data right on their website in the format you need to just copy and paste, scroll down and go to the "Plug and Play Data" tab and click on the GM for HP

http://injectordynamics.com/injectors/id1000/

You still put in all the ranges and pressures they give you, but in your Flow vs KPA multiplier table you just set it all to 1.000, your PCM will know by default that your delta pressure is staying steady at 60psi.
    Well, I officially feel stupid now In all my time doing this, never occured to me to leave the flow rate in the OE linear style and just use the multiplier table to "default" the pressure referrence to 60psi... Going to try this on the next one and see how it goes. Of course this would only work if you were using 60psi, but I could also see you could offset the percentage of the flow rate table to correct for anything else?
    Thanks for that
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by executive View Post
    no the old version of software I was using would not allow me to change the units from lbs/min to g/sec, but 3.0 does so all fuelling issues are history. thanks for input from all.
    What old version?

Not sure how changing the units fixed a fueling issue? That doesn't make any sense to me.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    What old version?

Not sure how changing the units fixed a fueling issue? That doesn't make any sense to me.
    I'm guessing his old software was stuck in imperial and he had trouble converting the injector data which is supplied in metric.

I wonder if it was a beta version or something? Oh well, it is fixed now at least