Thread: Disable vats and won't start only with starter fluid and it will stay on.

Advanced Tuner

Disable vats and won't start only with starter fluid and it will stay on.

I have a 6.2 swap on a nova.
    Vats are disable but car won't start I can start it with starter fluid and the car will stay on and you can drive it, after turning off the car it won't turn on. It's like there's no gas I have try everything I have never have a problem I work on old cars with le swaps and never had this problem.

You have a fueling problem, it needs more fuel to start. It may be in the tune or you have low fuel pressure, clogged filter or injectors.
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Advanced Tuner
    Will check that out, I know it has to be something mechanical I have never have a problem turning them on.

Tuning Addict
    Been seeing a lot of problems this last year with fuel filters that have built in regulators taking a dump... Might want to check fuel pressure as previously stated if your using one to regulate your pressure.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC