Thread: 2004 PT Cruiser

Tuner

2004 PT Cruiser

Anyone has ever read one if this, I just tried and it checksum fail and the TCM says it takes 147 min to read lol

The tcm isnt mapped. If it was I have a badass file for it already and what is the Cal Id for the eng?

Advanced Tuner
    You can always shoot a email to support with a screenshot of the fail and the VCMSuiteInfo.

Am i wrong do they support the xcore?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparking View Post
    Am i wrong do they support the xcore?
    I honestly have no idea if they support it. From the looks of the supported vehicle list, they only support the 03-05 PT Cruiser GT 2.4L.

But he will get a most definite answer if he is to email support with that information.

Senior Tuner
    I tuned an 03 PT GT automatic that had a Stage 1 ECU in it and TCM Read/Write/Calibration was supported. This was 6 months ago, or more.
    Jaime

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GCtech View Post
    Anyone has ever read one if this, I just tried and it checksum fail and the TCM says it takes 147 min to read lol

That read time is very long. You may be on a really old version of the software or there is another issue, either with the car, or your laptop/hardware. I would try updating your software to the latest and re-read, or e-mail support to see if they can walk you through other options.
    Jaime