Thread: Can't seem to install anything

Potential Tuner

Can't seem to install anything

Windows 7 acer laptop

I received my hptuners kit this evening. I tried installing from the USB stick. I get error 2235. I tried using the sticky's instructions for both update enabled and non-update enabled. Nothing. There is no setup.exe file on the usb drive.

I am able to see it in the device manager under other devices, I'm trying to find drivers online now, but it's been sitting here for about 15mins.

Any help?

Nate

Potential Tuner
    Well I downloaded the latest software after making my account last night. That seemed to work. I'll download the drivers manually tonight and try the MPVI again.

Nate

Potential Tuner
    Did the offline mode install for the MPVI that worked. So the USB stick was useless in my situation. I downloaded the software then the drivers. Then followed the offline instructions that the sticky at the top of this forum posted.

Hope this helps someone else out.

Nate

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah I've seen some corrupt files on the usb drives, thankfully the software & drivers are readily available on the forum & through support.

The flash drive is just a standard off the shelf drive that is yours to keep

I gave a few to my kids for school projects
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"