Thread: Help with Chevy Spark tune take a look!!

Tuner in Training

Help with Chevy Spark tune take a look!!

I have a Chevy Spark I am trying to have a little more fun with!! I'm new to this so I don't understand all of it but if you guys want to take a look at what I have and do some tuning I would be extremely grateful! From my research it seems that the torque management should be decreased and some other things but I'm not 100% sure on how to do that and don't really know where to go from there. Thanks in advanced!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Is that the stock read?

I wonder if the launch control can be enabled by entering values there. Also might want to reduce or remove Power Enrichment Delay.

What type of gains are you hoping to achieve? Do you have any logs of the car driving yet?

Tuner in Training
    Yes this is the stock read. As far as gains go I would really just like the car to be able to get out of its own way better, just a more enjoyable car in all. Like I said before I'm very new to this and have no clue were to start and ALL help is extremely appreciated lol!!! as far as logs of the car driving I can get them if this will help in livening it up.

Tuner in Training
    how are able to license your spark im trying to do one now it wont allow me
    2003 swb single cab
    lq4 6.0 243 heads mill .30
    comp cam 224/228
    1 7/8 lt headers
    fast 36LB injectors
    4l80e swap 3500 circle d converter

Tuner in Training
    I was able to use the 2.24 and was able to purchase a license. If you get a good tune on the car please let me know I would love to have one!

I'm looking at this and seeing so much fail in the main spark tables. I don't know if they did this for knock or what. Have you logged the car at all? Mainly WOT? I'd be curious to see how much you could gain by increasing the timing.
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Tuner in Training
    What year is this spark? I don't have wifi her wand I'm on my phone which prevents me from downloading that stock read file. I have a 2016 spark with cvt trans and am anxious for hptuners to offer support for it so I can tune it. It so desperately needs it! Lol