Thread: Looking for a 4l80 tune thread

Potential Tuner

Looking for a 4l80 tune thread

I found a full write up awhile ago on what to set the 80e parameters to after you swap it into a 60e vehicle. Pretty sure one of the mods started it and for the life of me I can not find the thread and was wondering if anyone knows what thread im talking about an has a link to it.

thanks in advance.

Like a segment swap thread?

You'll have to do a segment swap to be able to control the 4L80e on a 4L60e computer. Then past that it's a personal preference on what you want shift times/speeds/pressues etc to be.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    no not the segment swap. I know how to do that. there was a post that went through all the shifting tune and what all the parameters should be set to.

Potential Tuner
    I would like some help on this same issue i did a segment swap and wiring swap on 01 Silverado truck but i need to know what to move on the tune to get it to shift normal. Because i it drives good but it like stuck on either gear 3rd or 2nd and it wont shift down or up. Does anyone know or have the setup like parameters or what hpw to make it shift normally.

Thanks in advance