Thread: Tune for new cam

Potential Tuner

Tune for new cam

Just got hp tuners and starting to learn.....thought I was savy and could pick it up easy. Not the case...anyway while I'm getting an education here I was hoping Someone could help me out with a base tune. I'm going to start a cam swap with a tsp 229/236 .629/.615 112LSA. Anyone have a tune with a cam that is close that I could use as a starting point? I am using a stick ls3 tune now. Only mod is long tubes and cold air. I'm not sure how willing folks are to sharing with newbs, but I'd appreciate the help. Didn't see anything similar in the repository, but might have missed something. Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rock7174 View Post
    Just got hp tuners and starting to learn.....thought I was savy and could pick it up easy. Not the case...anyway while I'm getting an education here I was hoping Someone could help me out with a base tune. I'm going to start a cam swap with a tsp 229/236 .629/.615 112LSA. Anyone have a tune with a cam that is close that I could use as a starting point? I am using a stick ls3 tune now. Only mod is long tubes and cold air. I'm not sure how willing folks are to sharing with newbs, but I'd appreciate the help. Didn't see anything similar in the repository, but might have missed something. Thanks!

Sorry wrong section!