Thread: 2 Bar OS problems

Potential Tuner

2 Bar OS problems

Having problem changing to a 2bar OS. Edited give me the option but when I save the file as edited closes and once I reopen the file the OS is unchanged. If the applied the 2bar OS but don't save it I can see that it changes the map senor linear and offset but VE table remains at 105kpa max. Anyone run into? I have ls2 pcm that I ran 2bar OS on worked fine. Is the pcm just not able to run a 2bar OS? Pcm from a 2000 Firebird.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is your problem. Look at your serial number.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...number+problem

I suggest you contact support and see what they can do for you.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Alright Thanks I work at a gm dealer so hopefully I can just reprogram with the GM software to fix the problem.

Tuner in Training
    im having a similar issue if you could help me out i would appreciate it. i sold a car i had licensed and recently bought it back. now it says i dont have a license for it when i do i also have a 2 bar upgrade for it but for some reason its saying i need to license it again help please. thanks cory if it is easier to email you can send me an email also [email protected]
    00 silverado ECSB dd & tow vehicle
    01 z28 m6 under the knife

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mean94lt1 View Post
    im having a similar issue if you could help me out i would appreciate it. i sold a car i had licensed and recently bought it back. now it says i dont have a license for it when i do i also have a 2 bar upgrade for it but for some reason its saying i need to license it again help please. thanks cory if it is easier to email you can send me an email also [email protected]
    The best thing is to contact support with your file, an infolog and information about the problem. Contacting the support guys via email will create a case number that tracks the issue(s) and guarantees someone sees, works and resolves it. Posting on the open forum does not.
    I build stuff...

Send your tunes to [email protected] with a summary of the problem/steps to repeat. Also include version of Editor that you are using.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    works fine for me using the newest public software, maybe you are using old software and need to update.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"