Thread: fuel trims freezing at cruise HELP

fuel trims freezing at cruise HELP

so i put SIEMENS 80LB injectors in and with data im sure is correct and i used the half ifr, half ivt, double stoich method and at certain points my fuel trims will freeze. this was just the first run to see how it would do so stft and dfco and all is still on. but what i dont understand is why at a light throttle cruise the fuel trims will freeze and wideband shows rich along with narrowbands. setup is a twin s366 turbo 416 gto. e40 ecu
    Attached Files Attached Files

i have since tried the other way of scaling all airflow tables and nothing changes.

Try reducing the min inj PW down to something like 0.1 for the whole table and see if that helps. You're hitting the minimum and fuel trims can't do anything else at that point. That table needs to be cut down for larger injectors.

thats what i was going to try next. i just saw that before this. but also im adding fuel where it says i need and it wont add any either.

Sounds like a separate issue to me. Fix the original one first.

I'd have to see a log of exactly what's happening to really say much more than that.

ill go do that now.

ok so that worked quite well. seams to have been the only issue. just have to tune it now. i was able to tune the ve and have it change and was even able to go full boost WOT and be pretty close. thanks for the help.

Good deal.