Thread: NVRatio - GPEC Torque control (Caliber SRT4)

Tuner in Training

Question NVRatio - GPEC Torque control (Caliber SRT4)

Can someone give me a clear explanation of this? I understand the formula (RPM/VSS = NVRatio), however the units are not indicated.

I have finally managed to increase the torque max (stupid hidden table...), but now wheel spin has become a major issue in 1st, 2nd, and part of 3rd even with ESP enabled.

The best I can tell this is best way to control it. has anyone had success with editing the (TqMng->Gen->Man Trns Tq limit) table to reduce low speed wheel spin without higher speed torque suffering? I really wish there was a VSS/WG DC Factor or VSS/TQ table. It seems everything in the GPEC is WAYYYYYY over complicated....

I also have to figure out how to get rid of the 20psi boost spike, but I think that can be taken care by smoothing the WG DC / RPM table to bring the DC up faster and smooth towards the bottom of the table...

Any help is appreciated. This is quite a learning experience. Megasquirt and Ford EEC-IV is where I came from, this isnt just a completely different ballgame, its a whole different league all together...

-Shane

Tuner in Training
    Anyone?

Advanced Tuner
    what was the hidden table