Thread: Injector data (Pulsewidth, etc) not showing up in Scanner

Tuner in Training

Injector data (Pulsewidth, etc) not showing up in Scanner

Hello,

I took a log of my 2002 Sierra LM7 5.3L this morning on the way to work. I can't figure out how to display the injector data. Is there something easy I'm missing?

Thanks

- Mattruckcommute.hpllog.JPG
    1989 240SX - LM7/NV3500, stock 5.3L using truck fuse block/harness
    2000 C5 targa, 2002 GMC Sierra Z71

You have to add injector PW to the list of channels you're logging over on the left....

If it isn't in there then you aren't logging it so it can't be used in graphs/charts/gauges
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    Thanks! That must be it, will log again on my way home.
    1989 240SX - LM7/NV3500, stock 5.3L using truck fuse block/harness
    2000 C5 targa, 2002 GMC Sierra Z71

Tuner in Training
    I have the same issue and i have add injecter PW and it is fine now

If you open the Parameter in its source which in this case is Math Parameters, the Maths Parameter Manger will show you the specifics of the parameter as well as the elements needed to perform the math. These are the items that Carson is telling you you need to have in the Channels to support that math parameter.

I have inlcuded 2 examples. If any of the elements are shaded red (see example), that will show you you are missing it. Now the IPW (sensor) is a bit more convoluted because it uses a parameter that is actually the sum of both IPW Bank 1 and 2, so in that case you need to make sure the Channels support those 2 lower level parameters. LT+ST is another example where it is the sum of LTFT and STFT error where the LTFT term is further developed from adding LTFT Bank 1 + LTFT Bank 2 so both of those are required in the Channels. The STFT term is the same.

Ed M
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]