Thread: Quick Caliber SRT Question

Tuner in Training

Quick Caliber SRT Question

Hey guys, quick question here.

I previously ran Realtune's MS2K tune, which I purchased from Aaron directly. Awhile back I decided to go to MS1K instead, which I also purchased directly from Aaron. Before putting the MS1K pcm in, I saved my old 2K tune via HPT, I bought it, figured I may as well save it.

Now I'm looking to go back to 2K from my existing 1K. My question is, if I use HPT to flash my ms2k bin file onto my MS1K pcm, at the end of the process will I have a 100% authentic MS2K? The reason I ask is I'm not sure if HPT will miss any tables or what not that MSk tunes write too, but HPT may not have mapped or visible yet?

Thanks
    2002 Chevy Trailblazer LT
    Intake / Exhaust / HPTuned
    Inline6 - 4L60E

Advanced Tuner
    If it may help, I can upload a MS1 file with HPT for your comparison? The stage 1 was put on by mopar and not a custom flash.

Would you be willing to upload the c-ms1k to the repository?

Tuner in Training
    I already have the MS1 file, and I can't / won't share the MSK tune, as that's Realtune Performance's work and not my own. I'm just looking to see if I can just outright reflash ms2k over ms1k and be fine

This would be the same as for example if a car was tuned with a diablo tuner or other hardware, and then pulled with HPT, if it would be a usable file, as the diablo tuner may edit or change tables which HPT does not have mapped or "see" yet.
    2002 Chevy Trailblazer LT
    Intake / Exhaust / HPTuned
    Inline6 - 4L60E

So I'll jump in and join the convo here. I just recently picked up HPT for my caliber and I'll start off with saying I'm completely lost. Years ago I messed around with AEM standalone but sadly I've forgotten all that information. If you guys could help me at least get a base tune going on I'd be much appreciated. Only mods so far are MPX catless DP, AGP 3" intake and, AGP wga with 12# spring.