Thread: Any ideas? Off line car has no power

Any ideas? Off line car has no power

13 charger RT with headers and NN off tune. At the track from start to about 60foot car has no power, feels like you arent flooring it even. After that it literally pushes you into the seat and goes. Verified not spinning or traction problems. Ran from street tires to ET street S/S same 60foot (2.2) and same ET and same MPH. Logs ive had in the past show no knock, fuel pretty close enough for goverment work 12.3-12.5. Any settings i may of missed anyone can think off offhand? Ive even trimmed inj pulsewidth with new breakpoints

Senior Tuner
    Throttle Max in the Airflow -> Electronic Throttle section.

Ok. Ill look into it. I pulled a log last pass, after i get home ill post it

I like to pull the throttle rate spark back a lot for the track. I also look at the scan on the launch and I saw that my car had horribly low spark off the line and I had a dead area. I smoothed the spark transition and combined with zeros in the throttle rate spark (plus a 3000 stall and 3.92 gears) i pulled 1.62 60's in my 13 Challenger.
    2013 Dodge Challenger RT Plus - Shaker

Whats low spark? I know these Hemis dont like a lot of spark overall, but whats your usual bottom end and top end numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by bkg06gto View Post
    Whats low spark? I know these Hemis dont like a lot of spark overall, but whats your usual bottom end and top end numbers?
    NA, I was min 10* and I was peaking out at 20* but I have heads, cam and headers. I also don't believe in running them nearly as rich as some people. I was launching at around 12.5 AFRs (pull back timing if you get knock). and by the time I was hitting the shift at 6300, my AFRs lean out to around 12.8. I can feel my car pull a lot harder that way.
    2013 Dodge Challenger RT Plus - Shaker