Thread: Lean warm restart?(big cam)

Tuner in Training

Lean warm restart?(big cam)

Any one have this trouble with a big cam?
    seems adding after start enrichment will not help?

Tuner in Training
    Command afr is asking for a rich start.
    my driver side 02 sensor is reading around 100mv lower then the passenger,The wide band is on driver side as well

Tune and logs for if you want people to look and see what may need adjustment.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Tune attached. i will get a data log.
    02 z06 with btr stage 4 cam.
    Tune was from a car with same set up. I have been adding some timing to work on drive ability . Other then the usual bucking and a large dip in rpm when when car is in neutral coming to a stop its pretty good. (has 10 lb flywheel and aluminum fluidamper)

kirkmay31.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Those o2s aren't doing a thing at idle. Probably not faulty, just not setup enough. Presumably they switch during cruise... (I hope)?
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Tuner in Training
    its fine at cruise. it has texas speed long tubes . they have the longest primars on c5 headers.

Tuner in Training
    i just pulled some 02/rich/lean vs air flow from another tune and im gona try it.

any one have any input on tuning the o2 sensors?