Hello!

I have had a 1998 Ls1 coupled to a 4L60E trans in my Chevelle now for the last 4 years and it has worked fine until I this last winter decided to upgrade it to a stoker with a 102mm fast intake, Holley Sniper throttle body and ported 243 heads. The cam I choose is a Comp cam 222 int./224 exh. @50, 0.566 int./0.568 exh. 112LSA so its not that agressive, and should not be a big problem to tune if im not mistaken.

The problem I am having is that it wont idle and when it dose it 1100 rpm and as i try to put it in gear it dies and when i help it by pushing the gas a lite bit it goes in to gear realy hard. I have hade it to a tuner and he worked on it for 5 hours and the best he could do is what I just explaned.

As I am wating for the HP tuners package to arrive at my home I am looking and reading here on the forum to get a better understanding of it all and doing som testing whit my phone app and I notest that it was reading the throttle position to be att 2.7% at idle and from what I have read if it isn't showing 0% it will not go into the idle tune? As I have been reading on about the TPS I have seen that you recommend 0,55 volts at idle on a -98 Camaro box and 0,6-0,75 -99 and up, is this the case? Mine was reading 0,58 volts and as I said 2,7% and that would make it not go in to the idle tune and stay in the drive tune, right?

Im trying to work out al the mechanical issues now so that when I get the HP package I can focus on the tuning of the idle. So any thing else I sould look at mechanicly will im wating?