Thread: 2016 Camaro SS dyno Tune Help Please!!!

Tuner

2016 Camaro SS dyno Tune Help Please!!!

I just had my Camaro Dyno tuned and I am getting P0121 & P1121 codes popping up. I cannot seem to reach the tuner so I was hoping to get some help here to fix the problem myself.

Car is a Manual w/12xx miles. It was tuned on 93 octane before switching to E85 and finding out I ran out of fuel pump so after running that tank out I'm back on 93.

Mods: Magnuson Heartbeat, Kooks LT's, LT4 Injectors, LPE HPFP, Roto Fab Intake, EFI Tuning Flex Fuel kit, NGK plugs, MSD wires.

If I drive normal I don't seem to have a issue with the codes, If I get into the throttle any they start to show there face. Unfortunately I am not familiar with this ECM and platform as there is a lot more to change and adjust compared to the 98-02 F-body I've come from.

Any Help would be great! I would love to drive this car hard and see what it's capable of without worrying about the tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'll look tomorrow

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner
    I appreciate that! I've read that those codes should be removed but that was on other platforms and I don't want to get into setting stuff not to report when it could be fix other ways .

Just looked at the tune.... I don't believe its possible that its going 100% throttle.... How much power did it make on the dyno?
    That's a generic MAF code (look for vac leak) did any cutting happen on the 8 wire MAF???

14 Gen 5 Viper

Tuner
    599 on a dyno dynamic's If I am not mistaken. I haven't received the graphs yet. The plan is to get back on my local dyno where I got my before numbers from and have a true comparison.

The harness looks ok there was no cutting everything was plug and play. Car doesn't appear to have any vacuum leak Idles where commanded but I will check it out.

I attached a log from a 4th gear pull I made today on a empty road.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SmokedOutZ28; 07-08-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Email me at [email protected]

I'll send you a gen 5 config and make a pull with it scanning

14 Gen 5 Viper