Thread: Missing Channels

Tuner in Training

Missing Channels

Trying to log so my tuner can help with last stages of fine tuning but on my HP Scanner it will not show MAF hz. He told me how to add it but there is no option for it. We exchanged screenshots and under Airflow his channels listed Mass Airflow{SAE} airflow rate, MAF {frequency} and MAF sensor state. On mine it only shows Mass Airflow {SAE} airflow rate. He finds it odd I can not add what he has and Im even using his config file. Im missing other things also like alcohol content, AFR cmmd, line pressure, and Inj DC. Those show up on my Chart VS Time but no numbers are associated with them which is making the remote tuning difficult. Not 100% sure which version I have but I bought the HP Pro 2 months ago so I know its a 3.xx. Any suggestions? Thanks

Tuner in Training

attached log so you can see how its missing

Log into your customer page, update to the lastest 3.6. Then go back to the vehicle and re-poll for all supported parameters. Then see if something shows up when you search for the channels.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Updated and still not getting all the channels. The ones I want to open are in light grey which is supposed to be unsupported but my tuners computer will do everything needed so I know its supported but just refuses to work for me.

Tuner in Training
    Ok, new issue. After I did the repoll and now have channels needed I'm having a issue logging. I was logging before but now when I hit record the red light still comes on but after I stop it and go to retrieve the logs nothing ever shows up. I even went back and hit Write configuration again. I've tried logging on several different occasions but nothing.