Thread: Car dies while Idling and Turning at slow speeds HELP PLEASE!!!

Potential Tuner

Car dies while Idling and Turning at slow speeds HELP PLEASE!!!

A little background first. 01 Camaro SS M6 Speed inc 6 cam 235/240 112 LSA Closed loop SD tune. Been working on it a while now but have VE and Spark narrowed down pretty well as well as idle while stopped. Coming down to a idle while rolling is still a little up and down but im sure that is in the Cracker or Follower tables but car doesn't do to bad of a job. The problem is when slowing down to make a turn at low speeds and its idling. Push the clutch in go to turn and it wants to die. Some times it doesn't die but it will fall down to about 500 rpm or so and stay that way for a few seconds or if i give it a throttle blip it will come back down normal idle of 900 RPM. I did the attached log today and noticed the TPS wanting to stick around .4% sometimes .8%. STIT just sits at 0 so im thinking the TPS is keeping it from going into adaptive idle. I tried to remedy the TPS problem a while back but couldn't get it to always go back to 0. Slotted the holes turned it down and did the reset procedure MULTIPLE times still no 0 best I could get was .4 sometimes. Next step is to check the wiring for voltage and resistance which im planning on doing in the next couple of days. Ive researched this and some others have had problems with bad ECU grounds. But besides the possible false TPS reading keeping it from going into adaptive and keeping the motor idling properly does anyone have any advice on this subject? I got the tune mostly dialed in and this is the last thing from keeping the car from being drivable!

SD enhanced after IAT relocate 8.hpl
    SD enhanced 25.hpt
    Wideband SD tuning with idle and cracker.Channels.xml

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    SD enhanced 25 v1.hpt

seems like your injectors are off no way to have a VE like that
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    SD enhanced 25 v1.hpt

seems like your injectors are off no way to have a VE like that
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    I see that you adjusted the idle spark tables. Just wondering why you set them so low SultanHassanMasTuning. I followed the idle tuning how to guide on this site when doing my adjustments for idle and it says to make sure your idle tables match your high octane table for everything up to 1200 rpm. Ill give it a try and appreciate the response and ill give it a try.