Thread: LT4 off idle WOT delay

LT4 off idle WOT delay

Lt4/A8 swap (pulley/exhaust/meth).
    Battling off idle/brake launch WOT throttle delay.
    If you just stomp it - feels ok.
    If you brake-boost it - delay is very obvious.

I've been "raping" driver demand tables but don't seem to get the throttle to follow the pedal.
    Seems like I am missing some sort of off delay/limit at low RPM.

Tune and log attached.
    First hit is off brake, second off idle.

018_tq_mgt.hpt
    wot_street.hpl

have you checked your brake torque management settings? is powerhop or oil starve TM enabled still? etc

And I have the same issue on a 2017 gmc sierra, power hop and oil starve are already disabled!
    while brake is pressed and throttle all the way to the floor it only goes 40% let off brake and takes a while before it goes 100% any ideas for solving this issue?
    Last edited by bpt tunning; 08-18-2017 at 01:13 AM.

try disabling fast torque exit

Potential Tuner
    Any other ideas on this? I'm fighting a base procharged car with the same issue. Brake torque settings maxed out, oil starve and powerhop disabled. I'm at a loss. Just will not open the throttle at the same time as the APP when brake pedal is released. Works perfect from a rolling start (no brake pedal).

I compared it to my stock zl1 file and your brake torque multiplier is actually lower then my zl1 on lines 7 and 15 mph. Put them all to 1.0 see if helps. if you have a 3.5 0-60 think about how quick your at 7 and 15 mph. I know at the track flashing the converter on my car it hits 100 percent quicker then you are and I am on a stock tune still and that was the only thing I saw sticking out between tunes so far anyway. also raise that fast torque enable way up.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150