Thread: Help..Channels not showing up

Potential Tuner

Question Help..Channels not showing up

First off I know zero about tuning I am trying to learn. I am stationed in Germany and I need my 05 CTS-V tuned (has a MP112). Before I left the states I had a new engine installed and cam. I contacted PCM of NC. They sent me a base tune to log with. After using the tune/channels they provided the company said the channel are not showing up like they like. After multiple attempts they ask me to contact HPT support. Weeks of talking the support guys, they said that their program is good. Can some one tell me what I am am messing up? Also the tuner said " You can see the values make no sense (like 740 kpa for pressure, or +71% for fuel trims - they only go up to 25% either way...) I have never seen this in all of our years of tuning". I have now idea what is going on. Please look at the attached files and help me out. Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    instead of using the channels.xml file have you tried adding pids one by one into your channels display? Thats what I would do in this case if things aren't jiving perfectly.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"