Thread: Throttle Control

Throttle Control

Hi,
    I have a 2017 Corvette 7speed, looking to adjust the throttle response. Looking at the tune and could not find it,
    is it adjustable?
    Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    I believe you're going to be playing with torque management and power enrichment stuff to affect throttle response.

Tuning Addict
    Your looking for driver demand in the engine torque management section then as previously pointed out - the other stuff...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Was getting ready to ask the same exact thing. If other tables have to be modified, how does the vitesse do it? My assumption was it's a man in the middle device that is somehow increasing the signal gain to what the ecm see's.With that being said why cant the sensitivity(gain) of destination be modified alone?
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7