Thread: Unable to rean pcm

Tuner in Training

Unable to rean pcm

I am trying to read the VCM on a 99 suburban. It scans fine but will not read the pcm . All the fuses are fine and the cig lighter is working. what am i overlooking? , i even checked the fuse block under the hood. thanks for your help.-Tim
    2000 Chevrolet ECSB Z71, 6.0, TVS1900 @15psi, Alky Control, BEI Blower Cam, 8rib, ARH 2'' LongTube Headers, Built 4L80E w Billet CK performance goodies, P I Triple disc . HPT 2Bar Tuned by T J @ BEI,
    11.6 @114 @ 12 psi/no meth , new times to come , 630 rwhp second gear dyno with old 1-3/4 headers. This stuff is so much fun

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/order.php

its not supported thats why.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    thanks for the answer, any chance it will be supported, This was one of the reasons i bought this software.
    2000 Chevrolet ECSB Z71, 6.0, TVS1900 @15psi, Alky Control, BEI Blower Cam, 8rib, ARH 2'' LongTube Headers, Built 4L80E w Billet CK performance goodies, P I Triple disc . HPT 2Bar Tuned by T J @ BEI,
    11.6 @114 @ 12 psi/no meth , new times to come , 630 rwhp second gear dyno with old 1-3/4 headers. This stuff is so much fun

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by TIM Z
    thanks for the answer, any chance it will be supported, This was one of the reasons i bought this software.
    I dont see it being supported anytime soon.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"