Thread: Aem wideband hookup

Aem wideband hookup

I have my AEM Wideband hooked up through the EGR port and it worked very well with the 2.24 version of Hptuners. Now I've upgraded to the newest version and I can't get my Wideband to work. Is there a way I can use the wideband through the EGR port on the 3.4 version? Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by monte4ever; 03-29-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I just got done dealing with this... All of the tutorials and threads I had found were for the older versions, and hooking it up isn't really the same. Though I must say I don't mind because that meant I had to figure a lot out via trial and error, which taught me a lot more in the end.

For the sake of helping though, here's what I did to get my X-Series working: First I went to the AEM instructions and found the numbers I needed for the math equations here. After that wasn't accurate, I decided to just use AEM's math equation and it worked like a charm. If you are using an X-Series 30-0300...

Log EGR (v), AFR Commanded (hi-res). Under Tools, Math Params:

FYI, you can click that little save icon to export your individual user maths. Makes sharing user math parameters much easier.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    What year vehicle did u get this to work with ryan? And did you have to use all three configs or what? I am stumped. Thanks