Thread: Can't get 1-2 tp shift before limiter a8 (then shifts). And Tq Man kicking in on laun

Tuner in Training

Can't get 1-2 tp shift before limiter a8 (then shifts). And Tq Man kicking in on laun

I have 1-2 shift commanded at 35mph and 6100 on this pass. It reaches both criteria, but does not shift until it hits the limiter at 7100 then shifts. Any ideas? I also have tq management kicking in on the pass and only see 5* of timing off the line. Any ideas on this as well? Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have my 1-2 set at 28mph and 6400rpm. Shift a little high at 6600-6700, but I would say 35mph is way high. Try 26-28 depending on what rpm you are looking for. I target a shift rpm and make small changes from there to the tables.

Tuner in Training
    WOT SHIFT MPH STOCK FOR 1-2=32 MPH BUT YOU HAVE 35 MPH and 28 MPH. Because you have hight acceleration, rpm arise very fast and you must try to command shift before rpm is obtain. Try to lower to 25 mph in all tables
    WOT SHIFT MPH STOCK FOR 2-3=56 MPH BUT YOU HAVE 65 MPH and 39 MPH. Because you have hight acceleration, rpm arise very fast and you must try to command shift before rpm is obtain. Try to lower to 39 mph in all tables THIS SHIFT IS VERY BAD WITH 1.5 SEC SHIFT TIME. CALCULATED TORQUE AND HP ARE SO HIGHT TRAMSISSION REFUSE TO SHIFT. Some senior tuners play with mas air flow table and torque coeffiient to help transmission to shift.
    WOT SHIFT MPH STOCK FOR 3-4=89 MPH BUT YOU HAVE 94 MPH and 94 MPH. THIS SHIFT IS 0.100SEC AND PERFECT DO NOT CHANGE ANY THING. 3-4 shift is usualy faster in my car too.