Thread: help i am doing swap on camaro and-->

Potential Tuner

help i am doing swap on camaro and-->

this is first time i decided to run a throttle body by cable instead of electronic but am needing a tune to convert pcm from electronic throttle body to cable driven
    pcm and motor out of 03 tahoe 5.3 elec throttle body but am useing a 02 firebird intake and throttle body cable and accessories so i need a tune that converts that in pcm any help thanks

You need to open the computer and see if it has the IAC drivers on the circuit board. If it does then you could flash the computer with a tune from like a GMC or Chevy express van of the same year. The vans from like 03-05 are still drive by cable.

You'll still have to add wires for the DBC conversion. There is a write up on performancetrucks.net on how to wire up the computer for the cable swap.

If your computer does not have the IAC drivers on it, you need to find another computer that does or purchase a older P01 computer that already is drive by cable and the harness.

Maybe someone else will chime in with other information.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.