Thread: Help pls......

Tuner in Training

Smile Help pls......

i have problem with my idle is playing 900 to 110 up and down pls. see the log file & tune file .

thanks

t5678888.hplcharger 2008 mohamed tune injector #2.hpt

Why do you have the open loop EQ ratio set to .81?

That is causing it to go super lean once you enter open loop, Leave it at 1.00 aka stoich for anything at operating temp. So anything above 145-150 degrees must stay at 1.00 to maintain stoich. You need that to keep a factory like slope so it richer while cold and then stay at stoich when warm.

What's the rest of the setup and parts used on this vehicle?

Like cam, map sensor, injectors etc etc.

In the mean time try to aim for 18-20 degrees of idle timing, place with your under/over speed spark corrections so it's not jumping all over the place like it kinda is now. Make sure it has enough running airflow and that the fueling is correct. Your wideband is not working you had no o2 sensor or fuel trims to see if part of this is a fueling issue.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    hi Dear 5FDP ,
    First thank you for your response and for helping me ,
    the Trans is T56 engine is Stock LS2 with the 90mm throttle body driven by cable and pcm #P01 & Lingenfelter Converter Box , ihave no fuel trim in my scanner shows why Ido not know ???

thank you again

You MUST add those parameters to the main channels list to actually log them. Sounds like you may not fully know what you are doing yet, maybe take a step back and read up on how to use the software more before trying to tune this thing.

Also making new threads on exactly the same problem will not get you any more help.

To add to this, if this is a 6.0 you will have to change the cylinder volume for that, it's currently still set for a 5.7. Once you get your wideband working and the idle airflow and fueling squared away, the rest of the VE and MAF tuning will come along pretty easy using your wideband as the tuning tool.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 02-21-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.