I have searched the internet and this forum on how to tune my DBW Crown Vic Police Interceptor to be more like a cable operated throttle. I've found a lot on where to set it on boosted vehicles, but nothing on an N/A car. ( To contrast this, I can get that information for just about any GM vehicle. Ford's not so much.) Things like WOT Start, WOT End, and Part Throttle Disable are what I want to tune. I have not messed with any of the driver demand tables because I have seen several warnings not to mess with them because it could create a runaway condition. I have already fixed the horrid timing table which solved one problem of it being a dog, but this throttle lag is on my last nerve and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. I understand why WOT start is set around 30 for a boosted vehicle, but setting it that low for an N/A vehicle seems like it would make it run like garbage. It seems as though N/A guys are largely ignored. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Does anyone know the PID to enable cruise control?