Thread: WOT Fueling Problem SRT8 V7ysi Supercharger

Tuner

Unhappy WOT Fueling Problem SRT8 V7ysi Supercharger

Can I get input on this, The problem is fueling under WOT a big discrepancy between bank 1 and bank 2 , Y tried VE2 enable but it only response 5-10% yet the discrepancy remains, This became a problem after a header back system was installed before the Calibration was good making over 700whp on factory exhaust system.
    After the header back system was install can not seem to dial in fuel properly , if I load the dyno File it leans out 30% global I attached three logs including the 700+ dyno log if you look at the channel list AFRs have a huge variation from those of the Dyno.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Looks like an exhaust leak or bad 02 extension. Did you smoke test it yet?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    Looks like an exhaust leak or bad 02 extension. Did you smoke test it yet?
    No did not smoke test it but they did extension on bank 1
    I?ll check to make sure

Advanced Tuner
    I would go back over the last thing you changed, which was the header back. I would look for leaks. Swap WB02 from bank to bank and see if you see the same trend. Also look at the factory 02 sensors to see if they show the same trend as the WB02. Obviously you never want to use your narrow band 02 sensors for WOT tuning, but you can use them as diag to help "narrow" down a problem. See what I did there?

Tuner
    Smoke test it and check in ok, swap to new o2 sensors , swap injectors to other bank , swap wideband sensors from bank to bank even put a new set of sensors and gauges and the problem remain the same,
    Im swaping back to factory injectors and loading the stock rom file , i have a feeling the Ecu is bad

Senior Tuner
    Did you recheck everything mechanical? I have seen pushrods laying in the head not under the rocker arm. I would pull the valve cover and recheck everything, rotate the engine and observe all 8 valves opening an closing.

Senior Tuner
    Actually you said it ran ok before the header install?

Triple check all your ground wires at the back of the heads, have also seen some funky injector behavior when the grounds were loose or not installed right. I think each injector harness has their ground there.