Thread: need tune twin turbo tbss 6.0 all stock other than turbos

Potential Tuner

need tune twin turbo tbss 6.0 all stock other than turbos

I just installed twin turbos on my 06 tbss awd all stock need tune help or a tune for this truck I have the pro version and I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help! I have researched and everyone contradicts what to do the truck runs but drives like crap stalling sputter no power gears are slamming in I cant figure out how to data log no clue?mikes tbss1.hptmikes tbss1.hpt

At minimum you need to upgrade to the 2 BAR operation system so you can tune for boost.

You'll require a 2 bar MAP sensor to log boost and tune the VE table for boost. Larger injectors will be wanted too. Stock injectors will not get you far at all. Stock MAF will limit you on airflow, consider going speed density.

The VCM scanner is your data logger. Log anything related to what you are doing in the main channels list. Timing, knock retard, injector pulse width avg, MAP sensor for 2 bar, rpm, o2 sensors, fuel trims, commanded AFR or EQ ratio, cylinder airmass etc etc.

A wideband is a 100% must here, no sense in tuning without one.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.