Thread: 4.05 bug

Tuner in Training

4.05 bug

On a fresh load of a tune Alcohol percent is 0% I have about 30% in the car right now I checked for new channels and found Ethanol fuel % and it's a zero. I know not all my mapped points are not listed, I need to fix it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    that's odd it started at zero. on a flash mine always starts @ 10.2%, but then again I haven't saved any tunes and flashed with new version yet.

Tuner in Training
    I stopped and added Ethanol fuel % but from looking at the log from start is was 0% car display read 13.2/13.4 when stopped and that's in the 2x% area.

I have problems with SPARK SOURCE, DRIVER DEMAND LIMIT and MAPPED POINTS in the new version...all over the place...crank/runup and unknown while driving...

vcm suite 4 problem.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    I have problems with SPARK SOURCE, DRIVER DEMAND LIMIT and MAPPED POINTS in the new version...all over the place...crank/runup and unknown while driving...

vcm suite 4 problem.jpg
    This has been a issue on s550's the last few updates(beta) I was just to lazy to actually tell anyone about it.

Was using beta all the time - never had any problem until v4.

My whole car is acting weird since tuned with v4 - some unknown oscillations that I see for a first time. Can't say for sure at the moment - could be something mechanical.

Advanced Tuner
    BETA 3.7 has worked flawlessly for me.... (knock on wood). It's too soon for me to try 4.1 lol.