Thread: swapping whipple 2.3 from 11 vert to 14 coupe help

Potential Tuner

swapping whipple 2.3 from 11 vert to 14 coupe help

I got everything swapped both ways and used a f150 ecu and wrote the vert as built data with ids to it and all is good. now the problem is getting the stock whipple tune into the 14 coupe or just making a new tune. I have the car running with the 11 vert ecu but the abs and ipc and airbag etc isn't happy. I cant put the as built in didn't try because I think I will lose the tune so I thought I could read it put the 14 ecu in license it then do a compare from the vert ecu and copy what I needed but the vert read all the tables are totally wrong the axis values don't even match or make sense. The coupe read looks fine. I'm using 3.4.89 right now if that matters or not. Just looking for a way around this or best file to start with to copy the important stuff. Its a 2.3 ford racing kit with stock throttle body and stock intake airbox with lid.

Potential Tuner
    I copied the roush tables and was surprised it started and idled. This definitely needs adjustment but its driveable, has flat spots lean spots rich spots but it runs and the rest oc ghe controllers are happy. Im gonna do some logs and see where im at

Potential Tuner
    Idle part throttle are pretty good now but the car wont go into wot tables. Still commands 1.0 lambda at wot. Any help appreciated

Potential Tuner
    heres a cruising log with a 4th gear wot pull for a few seconds, its a little long but cant figure why it wont command wot lamda and the tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurg View Post
    heres a cruising log with a 4th gear wot pull for a few seconds, its a little long but cant figure why it wont command wot lamda and the tune
    Any help or ideas where to look?

Your torque source says Trans Truncation.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Your torque source says Trans Truncation.
    Much thanks for the reply. Not sure what that means but ill research that and try to figure what i need to change.

You are hitting you truncation torque limit for your transmission.