Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please need help, rebuilt engine cold idle oscillation

Is better but still hunts

Quote Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
    I think that someone else told me about this, but could not figure it out.

Awesome, I just loaded it and stated the car, it only dipped a couple of times, after warm up I blipped the throttle a few times it recovers nicely now no hunting for idle. Like night and day.

Hope you can look over the log and see how it is doing now. Any other suggestions would be great, still have the issue of the throttle closing on me at full throttle.

Thank You, Victor
    Attached Files Attached Files
    1000hp is never enough!

Angry Ok that was bullshit!!

Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    your surging bad because your commanded afr at startup is at 9afr way to rich - go to fuel/open loop/gas gear and gas p/n - copy p/n to the in gear chart and see how it starts up if it still surges then lean out the fueling a bit more
    This was a really Fu***d up drive to work!!!! I had only been working on the start up issue, finally decided to drive the car to work and 15 miles into my 30 mile drive the car goes into total gimp mode on I-5 in the middle of seattle. Now I threw 3 codes and one of them will not go away! See picture. I was finally able to pull over and reload a previous tune to get me to work. Do not think engine is hurt, runs fine on old tune.

Here is tune that Fu***D everything up and the log to go with it. Only major change was this, See above. It maybe good for some, but not for me....

Anyone know how to clear this permanent code?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    1000hp is never enough!

Codes fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
    This was a really Fu***d up drive to work!!!! I had only been working on the start up issue, finally decided to drive the car to work and 15 miles into my 30 mile drive the car goes into total gimp mode on I-5 in the middle of seattle. Now I threw 3 codes and one of them will not go away! See picture. I was finally able to pull over and reload a previous tune to get me to work. Do not think engine is hurt, runs fine on old tune.

Here is tune that Fu***D everything up and the log to go with it. Only major change was this, See above. It maybe good for some, but not for me....

Anyone know how to clear this permanent code?
    Codes are cleared Thanks to JSLLC!!

Car is older tune and running...
    Last edited by Vicster; 07-25-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    1000hp is never enough!

Red face Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jsllc View Post
    On a 95MM TB your ETC Scalar area is 6140 not 5060. There are other considerations as well when making such a dramatic change on the TB. Need a log of the issue.
    Thank You,

It is long over due that I update this and pass on my thanks to JSLLC for his help with my idle issues, he really went out of his way to work this out, without his help I would still be struggling with this issue!! Looks like I may have a vacuum leak and to that end I ordered a fog machine, some of my co-workers gave me some great ideas on how to locate the issue, if I have one....

Thank You!!

This issue is closed onto the next....
    1000hp is never enough!