Thread: Help with Turbo Fueling

Tuner in Training

Help with Turbo Fueling

Hey Guys - I have an 04 GTO with twin turbos. I have been tuning VE, and I cannot get my fueling to go to stoich when I let off of the gas completely. Park also runs super rich. I keep pulling fuel in the affected cells, but it doesn't seem like it's doing anything. Everything above even a slight touch of the throttle leans out fine, but I can't get no throttle to lean out...

Main mods list:
    lq9 swap
    btr twin turbo stage 1 cam
    upp 58mm twin turbo kit
    96lb/hr bosche injectors

I have a feeling it may be the injector settings? But I inputted the manufacturer recommended settings.

3rd turbo ve.hpl
    turbo_setup_ 3rdVE.hpt

In the log file you can see how rich it gets in the 30kpa cells, and I have since fixed the air fuel in the other cells, but the low kpa cells are staying rich!

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    I found my answer... IF anyone encounters this problem, go to "engine>fuel>transient>min fuel milligrams" and enter .002. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by orange15 View Post
    I found my answer... IF anyone encounters this problem, go to "engine>fuel>transient>min fuel milligrams" and enter .002. Thanks!
    I Wonder what happens if we set to 0

maybe it will help dfco remove fuel. right now i am planning a switch for when tps < 0.05v and rpm > 1400 to kill the injector relay so I can get that .X mpg back