Thread: Can someone check out this log file?

Potential Tuner

Can someone check out this log file?

This log file is from start then driving after the idle comes down.

B2S1 looks like its not reading that well at first. I'm only saying this because it's less reactive than B1S1. I'm a newbie so this all could be normal but it shouldn't take that much longer for one o2 to warm up than the other should it?

The tune is stock other than I disabled the DTC's for B1S2 and B2S2. I have long tube headers with no cats. I also added a WideBand to Bank1. Looks like I'm running lean that's what made me notice the difference on the two narrow bands.

test.hpl
    Last edited by Blkreaper; 12-25-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Almost Looks like there is a leak in the exhaust upstream from the O2on that side. As it warms up the extra air being pulled into the exhaust stream is reduced, maybe from expansion. I am still learning this myself so maybe someone with more experience will chime in also.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyver-it View Post
    Almost Looks like there is a leak in the exhaust upstream from the O2on that side. As it warms up the extra air being pulled into the exhaust stream is reduced, maybe from expansion. I am still learning this myself so maybe someone with more experience will chime in also.
    it would have to be a pretty big leak though for a delay like that don't you think?

Tuner in Training
    Hard to say, looks like the NB started waking up after about min and a half on the scan. Big leak would probably never close up, Odd your WB stayed on the lean side throughout the scan. Can you swap the WB to the other side and see what the results are?