Thread: B0026 Dtc

Tuner in Training

B0026 Dtc

This is in a 2002 Formula...

B0026 - LF/Driver Frontal Deployment Loop (Single Stage or Stage 1) Open (History) (Current) (Immature)

What the hell is B0026? The only thing that I can think of is the airbag since my airbag light is on (nothing on my steering wheel seems to work, like the radio controls)... and B maybe stands for BCM vs the P for PCM? can anyone verify any of this?

I also got the following errors after spraying a 25 dry shot:

P0140 - HO2S Circuit Insufficient Activity Bank 1 Sensor 2 (Old) (Current) (Immature)
    P1133 - HO2S Insufficient Switching Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Old) (Immature)
    P1153 - HO2S Insufficient Switching Bank 2 Sensor 1 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)

The B-code seems to indicate something unplugged in the airbag system.

The P codes could be from the 25 shot as "air" (N20) is injected but probably not extra fuel.

EC
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune
    The B-code seems to indicate something unplugged in the airbag system.

The P codes could be from the 25 shot as "air" (N20) is injected but probably not extra fuel.

EC

Thanks! I just looked at my log this morning and saw 96% duty cycle. This kinda sucks I hope 60 or 65 lbers do the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by gi8e7oi825
    Thanks! I just looked at my log this morning and saw 96% duty cycle. This kinda sucks I hope 60 or 65 lbers do the trick!
    What is your AFR at wot? Are you boosted? Fuel pressure ok, install a fuel presssure gauge and tape it to the windshield and check it at wot to redline.

I wouldn't be too worried about 96% duty cycle. I've seen 100+ duty cycle
    on some vehicles at the top end and the AFR was still ok.

Check the clockspring between the turn signal switch and the steering wheel for a open circuit. B codes are for body related systems. P is for powertrain.

Russ Kemp