Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2007 TBSS tune.

Potential Tuner
    Can you send me that Tune

I think that post #55 is one of his TBSS tunes.

Potential Tuner
    hey new to this but can someone send me this tune for the 07 TBSS i would like this as a start.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    hey new to this but can someone send me this tune for the 07 TBSS i would like this as a start.
    Its on page 3 post #55 like stated above.
    07 Silverado 5.3 full exhaust, CAI, BTR Stage 2 turbo cam and springs 226/231 .605"/.598" 113+4

Tuner
    This guy made a lot of changes. Makes me curious if they were all meaningful, beneficial changes. Has anyone looked this tune over?
    07 Silverado 5.3 full exhaust, CAI, BTR Stage 2 turbo cam and springs 226/231 .605"/.598" 113+4

Quote Originally Posted by BBA View Post
    I have a pretty good tune for the 2007 TBSS (actually, it's better than any mail order tunes from the feedback I have gotten.)

Feel free to use it, the shifts are near perfect at almost any speed (although there is still room for improvement) and engine response is absolutely great. If you have any cam/exhaust/head work that you have done MAF tuning for already, just modify to use your existing MAF and VE coeficient parameters. The MAF/PE values in my tune here are stock.

This tune pretty much works as is for CAI and cat back as well.
    I know this is like a REALLY old post, but I'm looking for some help with my stock 2007 TBSS. Factory tune was a s**t hot mess, mine are better, but still not getting trims dialed in that well.
    It will remain stock till later this season when I will do a dual exhaust and "possibly headers" then I will consider the wideband for possible future mods, but I'm likely staying pretty stock.
    A bunch of guys want $200 for a canned tune and I hear almost EVERYONE say the canned tunes you buy from most places suck. They are usually REALLY conservative or just plain out of control, not two engines respond EXACTLY the same is another problem, but I know if I have a good start, or comparison to what I have "that I think is pretty good" then I'll be a happy camper for sure.

Hope this reaches you BBA!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS