I just recently got my 02 WS6 back on the road after a cam swap this year. I was able to get the cold start and stationary idle dialed in before taking the car out. Mods are: Full bolts ons, 243 Heads, 228/232 .600/.600 112 LSA cam, M6 with 4.11s. The car idles at 800 rpm warm like its still got the stock cam in it which I love. The main areas of driveability conerns I have before finishing the VE and MAF tuning is that while moving really slow(say backing out of the driveway), the rpm can sag to 600 rpm and sometimes keep dipping and stall. Up until the point of the stall, all air,spark, and fuel readings look good. The car is constantly running in open loop because the WB02 is in the place of the B1 O2 sensor right now while I tune the car. My question is, what tables could the ECM be referencing at this really low speed that causes the idle to become unstable? Something that might be related, when coming to a stop from speed I'll see a lean condition at idle and eventually the AFR error goes away within about 5 seconds. I've attached my tune, config, and screenshot showing the stall and lean conditions.02_ws6_050620_fuelincreasechange_mafchange.hptlowspd_stall_050620.hplStallCapture.PNGrollingidlelean.PNGWS6_050620.Layout.xml