Thread: HP Tuners 2.0 bar custom OS 1250247 speed denisty

Tuner in Training

HP Tuners 2.0 bar custom OS 1250247 speed denisty

I was looking at using this mod, I notice that the VE tables including Virtual VE Is gone.

Tried to search but did not find any real info about running this on a Supercharge LS3.

What?s the basic scope to using this OS?

Thanks

After adding the patch you should save the file with a new name so you will not lose the original file to go back if needed. You should read entire. After that the VE tables should be under (Engine>Airflow>General>Main VE) they will zeroed out. After that you have to dial them in. Good luck!

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply, found it the IMRC name caught me off guard. So now we can tune the ve table old school way? No Virtual tables.

What’s the benefit other than better fan control also? Already scaled the stock tune for 3 bar also

Car is running great on the stock operating system (Maf only for now)just looking to have fans come on sooner to help keep IAT in check.

Thanks again

Yeah, it would be more like the GEN 3 VE table as far as that goes. Just note that the axis's are flip flopped on the VVE to the new VE tables, so use a spreadsheet to help with copying over your data.

I think you also gain a boost EQ ratio on the GEN 4 speed density OS upgrades too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Hey thanks, I see that the table labels are reversed, thanks for pointing that out.
    Is there a spreadsheet online somewhere, and where do we start with number in the VE tables?
    I assume we just can’t copy the VVE numbers over...

Thanks again for help

Tuner in Training
    so i search around for a correct ve table with the rpm on the left and map on top, no luck, tried to flip the data in excel but not a word expert.

does anyone have a base table to start off with, none i can find in the tune repository.

thanks

Tuner in Training
    I copied and pasted the VVE into excel. Then I copied it again and clicked in an empty cell below the copied cells and right clicked, then click on "transpose". this will flip the columns and axis. The VE did not have the first row in the VVE and the VVE did not have the last 2 rpm columns in the VE. so I copied over what was the same and calculated the rest, this will get you in the ball park.
    Last edited by First; 06-16-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Tuner in Training

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by First View Post
    I copied and pasted the VVE into excel. Then I copied it again and clicked in an empty cell below the copied cells and right clicked, then click on "transpose". this will flip the columns and axis. The VE did not have the first row in the VVE and the VVE did not have the last 2 rpm columns in the VE. so I copied over what was the same and calculated the rest, this will get you in the ball park.

thanks, will try that!!

Tuner in Training
    Cool let use know how it goes. I am in the middle of this myself.