Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    automated keymaker died...
    Oh so there is one? My mistake. Regular system failure then? Sh*t Happens

Quote Originally Posted by spoolin
    Oh so there is one? My mistake. Regular system failure then? Sh*t Happens
    Looking forward to getting a call Monday

Quote Originally Posted by spoolin
    My only complaint with HPT is that I wish they had a phone# and hire some people to answer questions and such.
    I can foresee MANY problems with that. Besides...we have a forum which > phones.

...I dont know many guys that enjoy talking on phones anyways unless...er..they're...you know...curtain designers.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by gman4dx266
    I can foresee MANY problems with that. Besides...we have a forum which > phones.

...I dont know many guys that enjoy talking on phones anyways unless...er..they're...you know...curtain designers.
    No, the forum is great...and I know what you mean by problems...but the people they hire dont need to have their expert knowledge of this stuff..just general ordering support. The forums are great to share tuning tips...I dont think that should ever been addressed over the phone, as it is way too complicated and time consuming. What I mean is that they should have sales people..even if it is just 2 regular guys that handle orders, returns, exchanges, repairs, just general help, etc. Not some guys that are going to answer your questions about how to do a proper SD tune and how to configure custom PID's in the scanner...all that is online.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    they are actually looking for sales reps & phone support techs as we speak...not to mention resellers...having the resellers though means you'd go through them with your initial line of questioning. As it sits they get hundreds of emails a day...to add phone support with just those three is impossible.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you HP Tuners for sending me an e-mail.

Tuner
    My problem so far is that the program is too technologically advanced for me.I feel like a 3rd grader with a college exam in front of me
    '99 Silverado ECSB w/5.3, Patriot Performance Heads (2.02in 1.57ex) milled .050, LSXrt intake w/FAST 102mm TB, Comp/EPS Cam (226/230* dur .598/.600" lift 113 +2 LSA), 44# injectors, LS7 Lifters, Stock Rockerarms, Double Roller Timing Chain, ARP Head & Rod Bolts, HV Oil Pump, Vigilante 9" Converter 3600 stall, FLT Level 5 4L65E, K&N 77 series, Pacesetter LT, No Cats, Magnaflow Mufflers, True Duals, TB Bypass, Truetrac, 4.10's, E-Fans, HP Tuner

'10 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT, L99, A6: Stock

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    the program itself is easy to navigate through...the terminology associated with tuning can be a bit overwhelming at times though. Make sure you've read through the help file, the tuning 101 guides & the getting started sections quick start guides...they should help you "get started" from there feel free to ask away any specific questions you may have.

Thumbs down

Does this mean mine wont ship till next week? This is off to a shitty start.

Traditionally, when buisnesses mess up like this, they make it up to the customer in some way. I wouldn't cry about getting 2-4 extra credits with my package...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyZ28
    Does this mean mine wont ship till next week? This is off to a shitty start.

Traditionally, when buisnesses mess up like this, they make it up to the customer in some way. I wouldn't cry about getting 2-4 extra credits with my package...
    as far as I know all orders are back on schedule and are going out just days after they are ordered.

Tuner in Training
    I was just reading this thread.
    Holy ADD. Why woudl you expect someone to contact you a day after you order something online?

Quote Originally Posted by henchman
    I was just reading this thread.
    Holy ADD. Why woudl you expect someone to contact you a day after you order something online?
    because I spent $500 on it?

Yes, I do have ADD so send me a tracking number.

Its been almost 2 weeks and I dont have anything. I'm calling paypal and my credit card company if I dont get a tracking number or product by the end of Monday. I sent $509 on November 13th and dont have a product, tracking number or ship date.

Is a tracking number too much to ask for on a $500 purchase? I cant fart on ebay without getting a tracking number. You charged me $10 for shipping which is $3.65 at USPS. Is a tracking number really that much to ask for?

I understand shit happens, you're busy , accidents happen and you get swamped. I can not understand taking +$500 and just saying "fuck it, they'll get it when I feel like sending it." I'm not trying to be a pushy jerk, but enough is enough.
    Last edited by TreyZ28; 11-26-2006 at 04:46 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyZ28
    because I spent $500 on it?

Yes, I do have ADD so send me a tracking number.

Its been almost 2 weeks and I dont have anything. I'm calling paypal and my credit card company if I dont get a tracking number or product by the end of Monday. I sent $509 on November 13th and dont have a product, tracking number or ship date.

Is a tracking number too much to ask for on a $500 purchase? I cant fart on ebay without getting a tracking number. You charged me $10 for shipping which is $3.65 at USPS. Is a tracking number really that much to ask for?

I understand shit happens, you're busy , accidents happen and you get swamped. I can not understand taking +$500 and just saying "fuck it, they'll get it when I feel like sending it." I'm not trying to be a pushy jerk, but enough is enough.
    November 13th is only about 8 business days since theres a holiday mixed in, but none the less I've emailed sales about this so they will be able to let you know what the deal is.

Please e-mail sales and include the e-mail address you used to submit your payment with and a link to this thread and we can look up your order.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

I sent it to shipping; I didn't see an option for sales. Hopefully that is the right department