Thread: Aircharge

Tuner in Training

Aircharge

I'm not sure what I'm changing but it seams like my aircharge numbers keep going up. Is there something in the tune that will make aircharge go up. thanks.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    your aircharge should be the same after you dial in your fueling and throttle and rest of the car
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Thats what i was thinking but for some reason it seams like its going up. It was at 1.8 max and then i noticed it was up to 2.3. This is on a 6.4 whipple car.
    Last edited by vr6vr6cc; 03-22-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I am having issues with Aircharge also. With stock injectors I was seeing about 1300 mg at WOT. After I installed hellcat injectors and plugged in all the injector data, I am seeing about 640 mg at WOT. It is causing me to get too much ignition advance since the spark tables are aircharge vs. rpm.

Edit: My aircharge and my VE table seems to be about 77% lower with hellcat injectors vs stock injectors. I'm guessing, because the 5.7 and 6.4 do not have MAF sensors, aircharge is calculated off of VE. So the question is why is an injector that is only 30% larger than stock (57lb vs 44lb) showing almost half the aricharge with supposedly correct factory hellcat injector data? Current tune added.

KristenMagnusonPrepV9.hpt
    Last edited by Iceyrider; 03-23-2021 at 03:56 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    if you speaking P ratio that different, as you could be logging wrong pids
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    don't set your max fw tq to max.