Thread: Flex tune for 18 mustang gt

Tuner in Training

Flex tune for 18 mustang gt

Hello, i have been working on this flex tune and seems to be good but i wanna see if i over looked anything. Also i had a p061b code that would cause the car to go into limp mode when going into WOT, so i did some poking around and alot of people were sayin to increase max torque setting higher until my limp mode problem went away. So i did just that and it did go away but isnt that a limit for safety reason. Also kinda new to this but trying to learn as much as possible. thank you in advance.
    Car: 2018 mustang gt
    Mods: K and N CAI, long tubes 1-7/8 no cats, H pype, muffler delete. (crazy loud) Running flex e85.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Scary looking log. No more WOT until you get your fuel trims less than 5% off and I see spots where yours is 40% off

way lean.jpg

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for looking into it. Believe it or not i paid someone to tune this for me(wont say who). I know enough to get me into trouble but didnt feel comfortable to do it myself and had a feeling some stuff wasnt right. I will let others comment to see if there is anything else but looks like i have to have someone else tune it and fix it. I have been researching on the form all day so i will try to make some changes and go from there.

Looks like one big problem might be that under Fuel - Oxygen Sensors - Your flex fuel o2 bias tables are all 0'd out... that won't work

Find you a f150 file in the repository and look through all the flex tables on there for ideas, you can copy a lot of stuff from an F150

Tuner in Training
    Ok sweet. i think i found a pretty good reference file that i can use to compare. i will go there first and see if those tables are all zeroed.
    I attached the reference file.
    I really appreciate you taking the time to look at this.

Tuner in Training
    So i made some changes to the tune and looks like i am in the right direction in regards of my fuel trims. not 40 percent any more.

That indeed does look better, now what you want to do is add to your log either AFR or Inferred Alcohol % so you can tell how good a job it's doing at getting the correct mixtures of e85 learned. You can look at the AFR in your dash gauges aswell. You should see it wanting to hover around 10.5 -11 AFR for 70% e85(which is what we have at almost all gas station in Oklahoma).

Tuner in Training
    OK i will try that. thanks alot.