Thread: Wideband Help

Wideband Help

Not HPT related but was hoping someone here has an answer for me

Is it possable to take the 1 output wire we use to datalog with HPT, and some way hook it up to a Com port, Is there a adapter or cable for this?

Strange question I know, But the setup I am using has no inputs on the cable itself but can datalog AFR through there software via a com port.

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by 1slowsilverado; 12-06-2006 at 09:42 PM.

HPT you really need to look into motorcycle tuning

Ok just to clarify what my situation is...

I have a one off bike using some cheese dick cable and software. Everything is in Italian, Tech support speaks english worse than I type it. Even worse is the cable is Serial with no analog inputs. They claim the software will pick up the ARF readings into there datalogger if I can figure out how to run the analog output to a com port via Usb or serial to usb cable.

They sell a kit tr02 to interface with there software, Witch is just a plx300 from what I can tell http://www.tpp-europe.com/tr-m300_wi...ontroller.html There is no serial cable on the plxm300 so im alittle confused how there doing this or how I can feed the analog output into usb or usb to serial cable?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you could probably contact plx if its a rebadged 300 to figure out how to hook it up properly.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I got as much help with plx as I did TR... You need to buy that wideband, Hell I just wanted to know how the heck they were hooking it up... No Dice!

I tracked down a LC-1, (POS) Swore I would never use it again... But she came through for me via serial data. Links up with there software like a champ! Its a mess to hook up on a bike and I pray I dont melt any wires and the DAC holds up, I found new respect for the old LC-1 and its versatility.